Pages

Thursday, April 1, 2010

Robot Doll Pocket Pillow

Ugh!!  Another pocket pillow!!  These are cute and all, but what am I going to do with these pocket pillows.  I don't have any idea what to use them for.  No kids...so no need for a tooth fairy pillow (plus, I already have a tooth fairy pillow that I don't need).  I hate giving gift cards, so that won't work.  And these aren't nearly big enough to hold the piles and piles of extra money laying around the house that needs a place to be stored...(don't I wish).  But, I made it anyway.


I made my robot pink and purple, because we all know robots must really be girls.  Aren't robots super smart, organized and focused?  And did I mention super smart?  Plus, if one part of their internal makeup is out of place, they just can't get through the day without a few malfunctions.  GIRL!!!  I think she turned out pretty cute!!  Maybe I will turn her into a Christmas ornament.


This project was provided by Lauren Brandy at http://goodygoody.typepad.com/.

0 comments:

Post a Comment