Pages

Friday, March 12, 2010

Tooth Fairy Pillow


This is such a great project to make for any little tyke who is frequently being visited by the tooth fairy!! It is pretty quick to make and very easy. The pocket is the perfect size for either a baby tooth or money left by Little Miss Tooth Fairy. I used a small strip of ribbon so you can hang the pillow on the door or the bedpost, but you could also make this pillow without the ribbon...so you can tuck it under your pillow. I did change the tooth a bit from the original project sheet. I am the child of two dentists, so they helped me perfect the tooth shape. My nephews are a little young to need one of these, but when the time comes...I imagine they will each get one.
This project was provided by Missy Ballance at http://www.craftycarnival.com/.

0 comments:

Post a Comment