Pages

Tuesday, April 6, 2010

Fabric Basket

I was so excited to make this project.  I have seen many different versions of fabric baskets over the years, but have never made one.  So, I was thrilled to finally have a reason to make one.  I was, however, a wee bit disappointed that this turned out to be a wee bit of a basket.  After all is said and done, the final product is only about 6" wide, 4" deep and 4-5" tall.  So, now I am not really sure what I am going to keep in this basket...any thoughts?


Anyway, I am going to give this another shot (in my spare time...) and I will alter it to take it from a wee little basket to a large-and-roomy-are-you-ready-to-get-organized?-basket!!!  I guess I am going to need stiffer stabilizer or a double batch of the one I used for this basket.  Either way, if I ever get one made...I will post an update and let you know how it turned out.


This project was provided by Karin Darocha at http://www.orangeflowersketchbook.blogspot.com/.

0 comments:

Post a Comment