Pages

Tuesday, April 6, 2010

F2f update

I am not sure why I agreed to start a diet the week before Easter...especially since all I could think about was the food I gave up for lent (which was wheat by the way). Needless to say, I strayed from a healthy diet at Easter brunch. But, all the candy and cupcakes are gone and I have put it behind me. At least I worked in two 45 minute nature walks around the park this weekend. So, after indulging the way I did this weekend...I was surprised to see that I had dropped 2 pounds when I got on the scale this morning! Typically when I start a new diet I would hope for more than 2 pounds on the first week, but since Easter fell in the middle there...I will take it!!!  Now, if the rain would just stay away for awhile so I can get to the park more often, then I will be a happy camper.  Wish me luck...I hope it is a good week for everyone!!!

4 comments:

The Incredible Shrinking Woman

2 pounds is better than me! I lost just over a pound! So be encouraged! Those 2 pound losses will add up before you know it! And no more holidays will fall in this competition (that I can think of that involve candy) so I think we are safe to bust it out. Great work and keep it up!
Big Hugs!

Krissy

2 lbs is great!! I'm with you on the rain thing! I love going outside and miss it when it's raining all the time!

Bethany

Two pounds is great! Good for you. I think that's a good start to a plan. Keep it up!

Fresh Squeezed Orange Juice

Two lbs is great for anyone! Especially after easter! GO GIRL! You rocked it! Can't wait to see what next week brings!

Post a Comment