Pages

Tuesday, April 20, 2010

Fabric Bookmark

Finally, I have come across a project for something I can actually use.  I love to read.  I probably have over 100 paperback books in my house, but not one bookmark.  Usually, I use junk mail.  So, I am so excited to not only have my very own bookmark (how sad is it that I get excited over having something that I can buy at the store for less than $1?), but to have my very own personalized bookmark.  I was going to paint my initial and applique something else, but the fabric I chose as the back didn't work with the paint I have.  So, I appiqued my initial instead.  Very quick project, and fun as well since you get to design it exactly as you want it.  What a great gift!!!


This project was provided by Kathy Mack of Pink Chalk Studio at http://www.pinkchalkstudio.com/.

0 comments:

Post a Comment