Pages

Thursday, April 8, 2010

Bunny Pocket Pillow

Another pocket pillow?  Why is the crafting world obsessed with creating all these little projects with a pocket?  Do the crafters have all these little trinkets lying around with no place to put them?  And if I don't have that problem...does that mean I am not a true crafter?  Is pocket loving a prerequisite?  I sure hope not, or I am going to have to find a new hobby. 


Anyway, I guess this pillow isn't all that bad.  And by "isn't all that bad"...I mean it would be better without the pocket and the stupid little bunny doll. (Sorry to the creator of this pattern...I just can't get on board with the doll.)  It was very quick and easy to make (except for the bunny...since it is so small, I missed a couple of spots when sewing the front and back together and ended up with a few open seams).  I think I will toss the bunny now that I have the picture I need and just keep the pillow.  I guess I should start working on my trinket collection though...it's only April and I already have a dozen pockets to fill!!!


This project was provided by Missy Ballance at http://www.craftycarnival.com/.

0 comments:

Post a Comment