Pages

Wednesday, April 7, 2010

Shower Cap

I wasn't quite sure what to think with this project.  I thought to myself, "Self...this could be interesting or this could be a total disaster..."  And now that I have finished it, I am leaning towards total disaster.  Maybe that's a bit harsh, instead I will go with not so great.  Either way...this shower cap is in my donation pile for Goodwill.  Maybe this just isn't my niche, but I couldn't make this look or feel like a functional shower cap.  I know if I tried to wear this in the shower, I would just end up with a soaking wet pile of fabric covering my half-soaking wet hair.  Not exactly how I want the shower cap to work.  But, if you can make this one work...I would love to hear your tips on how.


This project was provided by Liesl Coulthard at http://www.hoppobumpo.blogspot.com/.

0 comments:

Post a Comment