Pages

Friday, April 23, 2010

F2f: What the F2f is going on?

I am getting really frustrated!!!  It doesn't seem to matter what I do, I just don't lose anything.  I weighed in on Monday and I was up another pound...right back to the starting weight.  Then I weighed in on Wednesday and I was down 2.5 pounds.  But, this morning I was back up 1.5 pounds...which gets me back to the first week.  AAAAHHHH!!!! 


It is time to get drastic.  Maybe I should try a liquid diet...or take on a drug habit...or try the Survivor diet of a spoonful of rice and a coconut everyday.  Except I hate coconuts, drugs are too expensive and I don't think I could handle drinking all my meals. 


Whats a girl to do? 


I guess I will just stick with what I know and double the exercise.  I am planning on doing a 5K walk (or 10K depending on how fast I walk) next weekend and then I am going to do an 8K run on Memorial Day.  I am going to just focus on training for those and hope that will make a difference.  Somethings gotta give eventually!  Hope everyone else had a better week than I did.

1 comments:

Carmen

I think it's just a case of finding the right plan for you, what will work for you. It's taken me years of different diets, floating back to Weight Watchers and trying different diets inbetween before I finally tried the one I'm on now. (Slimming World) and this is the one that works for me. I don't feel like I'm on a plan so it's easy :) You'll get there - the amount of walking it sounds like you are doing can only be good!

Post a Comment