Pages

Friday, May 28, 2010

Business Card Case

Here we go again...another felt project.  So, once again I refused the felt recommendation and made it out of heavy weight home decor fabric.  I actually used the same fabric as the photo album cover.  I decided to give the brag book to my mom (so she can show off pictures of her 5, soon to be 6, grandchildren) and I thought it would be much cuter if the business card case I was making her matched.  So, now she has a set. 

We both have the hard metal cases for our business cards, but mine just recently broke.  This is the perfect replacement.  It was also very quick and easy.  A great solution for a quick gift idea for a co-worker or friend.  These would also make great gift card holders...they are the perfect size.

This project was provided by Lauren Brandy and http://www.laurenbrandy.com/.

0 comments:

Post a Comment