Pages

Friday, May 7, 2010

Bicycle Lunch Bag

Although I have a bicycle (and I must say a very nice bicycle) leaning against my garage wall with the intention of someday becoming an avid bicycle rider, I don't ever ride it.  In fact, it doesn't even have the front wheel attached right now.  So, this isn't really a project I could use.  But, I am sure my niece and nephews are bicycle riders and perhaps one of them would like one.  Anyway, I do have a few complaints about this project.  The instructions don't call for you to add the velcro closures until you have the bag assembled.  This makes it very difficult to add the velcro strip that goes on the body of the bag.  Pretty hard to get that area into the machine and not catch the backside.  It is a very crafty idea, but just a little heads up for those of you (and by you, I mean us) who don't think 5 steps ahead and adjust the instructions after applying your own knowledge to the project. 


This project was provided by Lenore M. Edman at http://www.evilmadscientist.com/.

0 comments:

Post a Comment