Pages

Saturday, June 5, 2010

Kidlet Hooded Towel

I can sum this one up in three words...quick, easy and fun!  (I apologize for my model, but I don't have a little tot running around to pose for these pictures...so I had to improvise!)

I know, I know, I probably use those words a little too often to describe so many of these projects.  But, it's true.  When I started this journey, I was so excited to learn new sewing techniques and really expand my horizons.  I am hoping as we get closer to the end, these projects will truly become more challenging.  I wouldn't quite say that I am disappointed, but I am definitely not inspired.  Maybe I am just experiencing a mid-challenge crisis and the best is yet to come!  Let's hope!

This project was provided by Melissa Esplin of IS.LY at http://www.melissaesplin.com/.

0 comments:

Post a Comment