Pages

Thursday, May 6, 2010

Zippered Pouch

I promise this didn't really take 2 weeks for me to make this pouch.  More like it took about 30 minutes.  I just got overwhelmed with other non-calendar-challenge projects.  I can't believe it has been 2 weeks since my last post.  AAAHHH!! 


But I digress...


This is such a great project.  I have a zippered pouch that I always carry in my purse for loose change.  I didn't make the one I have, but I will certainly make many more of these in the future.  The one in the picture has already been given away as a gift, and...in case you were wondering...she LOVED it!!! 


The main reason I love this project is because I am one of those really picky people who refuses to carry a wallet and purse that don't match or at least coordinate.  So, now I don't have to worry about the coin purse clashing either.  I tend to always make my own purses and sometimes my own wallet and now my own coin purse. 


This project was provided by Cindy Hopper at http://www.skiptomylou.org/.

0 comments:

Post a Comment