Pages

Tuesday, May 11, 2010

Fabric Flower Brooch

This project, so far, has had the most vague directions!!!  I read the instructions and then I read them again and then again and then I finally had to form a committee (committee = my mom and I) to discuss the possibilites of how to form these flowers.  Finally, after several hours of intense thought and discussion (might be a little overdramatic here), we figured it out.  Once I got past that challenge, these were very quick to make.  I don't know what I am going to do with it, since I don't ever wear a brooch.  Maybe I will attach it to a purse.  Hmmmmmmm...


This project was provided by Solveig Petch at http://www.madebypetchy.com/.

2 comments:

Lynn

Why not glue a magnet on the back and put it on your fridge? Or give it as a gift? These are also great to make hair bows for little girls.

Jenni

Thanks for the tip Lynn. I don't have any little girls...so the hair bow won't work. But, I love the magnet idea. I am definitely going to try that one.

Post a Comment