Pages

Friday, May 14, 2010

Clothespin Bag


I must admit, I stared at this project sheet for hours trying to figure out another use for it.  I don't have a clothesline in my back yard (I guess you can probably tell from the fact that I had to take a picture in my bathroom) and I don't even own any clothespins, so I didn't know what I would possibly need this for. 

I was obviously not having a creative moment, because I didn't come up with much.  Possibly a storage bag for hair accessories...or mittens...or plastic grocery bags. 

I am sure there are many, many more uses...but, I gave up.  I decided to make this for it's intended purpose and pass it along to someone who does have a clothesline in their back yard.  And I had just the perfect fabric in mind.  My sister in law was thrilled with it.  She has two little boys who steal her clothespins from the laundry basket while she is trying to hang the clothes, so this will hopefully keep them out of her stash. 

This project was provided by Christy Hemby at http://www.christyscreations.com/.

0 comments:

Post a Comment