Pages

Friday, February 19, 2010

Heartfelt Quilt Card

My Valentine from George
I'll be honest...when I first saw this project, I thought it seemed a little ridiculous. Then, on Monday, I was at my brother's house and my adorable 3 year old nephew George handed me a homemade Valentine card. So sweet!! I thought if George can make me a heartfelt card, then I can make George a heartfelt card. So, I did. I kept him in mind while picking my fabrics to quilt. Of course, when I say quilt I really mean patchwork because as we learned in the course of making the first project...a quilter, I am not. This actually turned out to be a fun project. Obviously you could stitch any design, not just a heart...so the possibilities are endless. Plus, it turned out pretty cute...if I do say so myself. I sure hope George likes it as much as I did.
This project was provided by Marie Ann Tenny at http://www.diynamite.com/. (Update: This website is no longer running.)

0 comments:

Post a Comment