Pages

Monday, February 8, 2010

Tin Can Cover


This tin can cover was everything I look for in a project...simple and quick. In fact, the most time consuming part was coming up the 28 oz. tin can to cover. I don't typically buy food in cans that size since I am not feeding a family, so I picked up some canned pears and had them for breakfast this morning. I think I have reached my limit on pears for the year now. Once I finished my breakfast and got started on the actual project, it only took about 30 minutes start to finish. And now I have this unique canister to house all of my cooking utensils. Actually, I already have one in the kitchen that I use...so I intend to use this as a pen/pencil cup in my office. Or perhaps I will use it to hold all the scissors and rotary cutters in my sewing room. I guess if you start thinking about it, the possibilities are endless. Regardless, I highly recommend this project. Quick. Easy. Cheap. And lets not forget adorable!!!

This project was provided by Meg Spaeth at http://www.elsiemarley.com/.

0 comments:

Post a Comment