Pages

Friday, February 12, 2010

Simple Pillow Case


This project was nothing new to me. I have actually made a dozen or so pillow cases in the past. I have this wonderful grandmother who loves to have satin pillow cases and you just can't find them anywhere. So, I have since mastered the art of making satin pillow cases. This, however, was the first pillow case I made out of cotton...so I guess there is a little something new to me about this.
Anyway, I love this project because you can really get creative with your fabric selections. Another good twist to add to this would be embroidery. A while ago, my mom made a pillow case for my nephew with embroidered basketball designs on it and he can't sleep without that pillow case on his pillow now. Definitely a great gift to give to anyone...kids, teens, grandparents, etc. And, honestly, this project only takes about 30 minutes start to finish.
This project was provided by Rachael Dorr at http://www.rachaelrabbit.blogspot.com/.

0 comments:

Post a Comment