Pages

Wednesday, February 24, 2010

Heart Window Mobile

Ugh! I was not very excited about this project, but this is a challenge...not the easy road. So, I marched up that proverbial hill barefoot in the snow (both ways...right dad?) and got it done. To know me is to know that I don't like heart shaped things, so to have to cut out and string up 42 hearts was not my idea of a good time. Perhaps, I should have made a shamrock window mobile instead. But, the project was a heart shaped mobile...not a shamrock mobile. I suppose for the right person this could be the ideal project. It would make a great decoration for a little girls room or even just when adding a little flare for Valentine's Day. It was not difficult to make...cut out some shapes, string them up and attach them to the bar. Voila! You have a homemade window mobile. If you are a fan of hearts, you might give this one a try.

This project was provided by Katrin Vorbeck at http://www.sew-mad.blogspot.com/.

0 comments:

Post a Comment