Pages

Saturday, February 6, 2010

Simple Needle Case



I live in a constant state of organized chaos. I am one of those people who strives to be very organized, but never quite gets there. I know there are many aspects of my life...and more specifically relating to this task my sewing room...that need to be put in order, but I had no idea that my needle collection was so out of control. When I first started reading the instructions for this project, I was a little confused. In my mind, I was trying to make it a more difficult project than it actually is. This truly is a simple needle case. The instructions didn't call for it, but I added a strip of velcro on the inside, one on each end, just to give this case some form of closure. You could also add a loop on one end and a button for closure. Now that I have the case, I must say it is much better than having the needles still in the plastic packaging from the store. I highly recommend everyone makes one, especially since it only takes about 30 minutes to complete the entire project.


This project was provided by Marina Roussel of Wink Designs at http://www.winkdesigns.typepad.com/.

0 comments:

Post a Comment