Pages

Thursday, March 4, 2010

Pacifier Pouch


I have four nephews, one niece and another niece or nephew on the way. I can't speak for the one that is still in the oven, but as far as I know...out of the five of them, only one has taken a pacifier. To Connor, his binkie is just as important as food or water or even air. It is borderline criminal to leave home without it. So, when I saw this project I immediately thought of Connor. I decided to make him two pouches, one for mom and dad to carry and one for Connor to carry. Picking out fabric for Connor's pouch was a piece of cake...there are really only three possible choices. Should I use Elmo, Elmo or Elmo??? I also added a clip on Connor's so he can clip it to a belt loop. For his parents, I figured theirs should go with the diaper bag...so luckily I had a few scraps of Chief's fabric. Both of the pouches are lined in solid color fabric with iron on vinyl. This was pretty easy to make. Start to finish, I think I spent about 45 minutes making both of them.
This project was provided by Jana P. Nielson at http://www.lolaagain.blogspot.com/.

0 comments:

Post a Comment