Pages

Saturday, January 23, 2010

Owl Egg Cozy



When I first saw this project sheet, I thought this would be just a waste of my time and I would never have any use for this egg cozy. In fact, I couldn't figure out why my eggs needed cozy-ing and even if they did...why would they be cozy-ed up with an owl? I don't know about your eggs, but mine preferred to be chilled and kept in a tight confined space with all of their egg friends. Regardless of the need, I did vow to complete each and every project in my sewing calendar. So, I did. As you can see, I made my owl egg cozy out of solid pink and black and white zebra felt. I thought it would be best to have a bright and funky cozy to keep my eggs nestled. After I finished making it, I kind of like it. I have decided her name is Estelle and she is going to be my Flat Stanley. Whenever I go somewhere exciting or interesting, I will be sure to bring Estelle with me to pose for pictures. So, be sure to check back from time to time to check in on Estelle and see where she has been.
This project was provided by Amy Adams at http://www.lucykatecrafts.blogspot.com/.

0 comments:

Post a Comment